Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weber County Fair

We went to the fair last night and we had a blast. The fair was one of my favorite times of the year when I was younger and I still really love it! We arrived just a little too late to watch our family sell their pigs in the auction, but we still were able to see them after. Then we went to watch Brent Moyes in Fair Idol! Brent is married to my cousin Stacie, so we went to go vote for him and watch him sing! Brent has an amazing voice and it was so fun to watch him! You were awesome Brent! After that Andy and I decided to go to the petting zoo...... :) My Grandpa told us that we had to go because they had awesome animals there so we decided to give it a shot. We mostly had fun taking crazy random pictures, but it was still really fun

This animal is a water buffalo and it made me laugh because I didn't know there was such a thing. I had listened to the veggie tales "water buffalo" silly song before, but thought it was a made up animal, so knowing that such an animal really existed made my day... :) This link will take you to a youtube video of "water buffalo" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08A7lDjTFE

3 comments:

Shayle said...

Yea I love the Fair we drove by the Weber Fair last night but decided to just head on back to Logan. To bad it would have been fun to run into you guys.

Unknown said...

I wish we had fairs here, they look like they are a lot of fun! Enjoy your 2 1/2 weeks off!

Katie said...

Hey it was nice to meet you guys at the wedding last night... !!! When Lindsay and Eric get back we should all go out... our blog page is nateandkatiehammond.blogspot.com