Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lake Powell 2!!!

I know, I know, pictures and posts of boating are getting super old.... but I had to post our awesome Lake Powell trip again!! This vacation was only a couple of days because Andy had a final on Thursday we had to be to, but it was well worth the drive to be in Lake Powell once again this summer even if it was only a short trip. We were able to bring my cousin Erik and his wife Jamie this time and it was a blast! Here are some of the fun pictures.

Annie, Jamie, and Abby
Erik and Jamie relaxing :)Andy and his little brother Tanner trying to surf with two people....

This is about how far they got :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yay Annie! Where have you been all my life?! I'm glad you found me too. Congrats on your one year anniversary by the way. Ours is next week. Woo hoo! Call me sometime you punk!

Steph said...

Or should I say... you weenie! ;)