Sunday, November 30, 2008

Utes, NOG bonfire, Thanksgiving, Twilight, and our house!

I of course have to post about the U of U and BYU game even though it is long gone :) My camera of course was out of batteries that night so I have no pictures but I sure had a huge smile on my face the entire game! I was so excited! It was a great game and I was so glad that they won.Last Wednesday night my friend Whitney Beck came home from the Air Force Academy to have Thanksgiving with her family so she had a party at her house for the NOG. Let me just explain first, the NOG stands for the North Ogden Gang, otherwise known as some of the best friends I have ever had! It was so much fun to go buy some Jones sodas and kick back like we used to before everyone was married and having babies! Thanks Whit, we had a blast!

Thanksgiving was a blast, we had a rocket launch in the morning with Andy's family and then a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner that night at Stan and Jenny's house. After dinner we played a fun present game and we all had a ton of fun! I have a lot to be thankful for right now!

I know that everyone is sick of Twilight by now, but I had a late start because Andy's family wanted to go so we waited til they went (and they paid which makes it beneficial to wait...)! It was awesome! It was way better than I thought it would be and I loved it. It obviously changed a bit and left out some of the parts in the book, but there is no way they could have fit it all in, and quite frankly I think they did an amazing job! I loved it, and that is all the more I will say.

Now for our final update on our house, we should close tomorrow!!! We are so excited to move in this next weekend! We bought a refrigerator to match our other appliances and today we went to measure it to make sure it would fit. We feel like this house is perfect for us in every way and we are so thankful that it worked out! Today we went to our new ward to check it out since we will be officially moved in on Friday or Saturday and we loved it. They are building a brand new stake center near our house too so a lot of new things are happening and we couldn't be more excited! We will keep you updated but if you don't hear from us this week it is because we are undergoing the monotonous task of moving... again... but hopefully this will be the last time for a few years!

2 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

Hey Annie! Long time no see, this is Chelsi Barnard. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog and keep up with you. You are still adorable as ever!!

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

Sounds like everything is going terrific! I'm glad you had such a fantastic Thanksgiving, I have yet to see Twilight, Crystal has seen it and I am looking forward to my turn, which means I probably won't see it until it comes out on DVD, oh well such is the life of an old person! LOL, love ya tons, Aunt Deanne