Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Year Update!

Besides my one post in August I hadn't posted in over a year! This year has been such an amazing year! It was my first real year teaching (2009-2010) and I had AMAZING kids! I loved them all! I had a fantastic entire school year and it couldn't have been better! My brother in law Tanner went on a mission to Peru last August, and just barely hit his year mark! My other brother in law Ryan married Chelsea and their wedding was beautiful! My brother Andrew hit is one year mark last March and will be coming home in only 6 months as well as my step brother Gavin. I moved from being the beehive advisor to the Mia Maid advisor which is awesome. My last day of school was bittersweet as I made it through my whole first year, but was sad to leave my awesome students! This summer was full of fun from going to Lake Powell and Flaming Gorge, to preparing for my brand new school year. School this year has been even better than I could have imagined. My kids are already amazing, and I am excited to see what happens! I am so happy to have had such a great year, and I can't wait for another one! (Hopefully I'm better at posting this year, instead of once a year :) ).

No comments: