Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meet Nixon

On February 28th we fell in love with the cutest black lab and had to bring him home! Nixon was born on December 23rd which means today he is 11 weeks old. He has been so much fun, and we are so lucky that we picked a smart and handsome puppy! Andy works at home so Nixon always keeps his daddy company on those long days. Andy is such a wonderful husband, he wakes up at at least 6 every morning to wake Nixon up and take him for a walk to go potty. Every day when I get home Andy has taught Nixon something new, he already knows how to sit, fetch, and we almost have him potty trained... but not quite :). I have such a wonderful husband and he sure loves his little guy.

Andy and Nixon taking a nap
Annie and Nixon
Uncle Toby and Nixon at our cabin in Park City

Toby and Nixon on a walk

7 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

We LOVE labs! So cute :) and YAY for him being such a good dog!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I am impressed at how trained he is already! I would love a dog... Someday! :)

Steph said...

Wow your hair looks extra blonde in that picture! We want to get a lab one day too, once we have a place of our own again. Which probably wont be for about 10 years! haha.. dang med school. ;) I love your guts too!

Ally and Chris Johns said...

How cute! Sounds like you are training your husband great for when you have kids:)

LOVE BIRDS said...

Hey Annie, This is Kate. I haven't talked to you forever. How the heck are you. It looks like life is treating you good. I am glad I found you in the blogging world. What have you been up to these last few years.
P.S. My husband served his mission with your husbands brother Ryan, I think that is his brother.

Brent and Stacie said...

What a cute puppy! That is so exciting...hopefully he stays a good little dog!

Chelsi Archibald said...

Labs are the best. My family has a black lab and he is the funnest and best dog in the world.