Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lake Powell

It feels like forever since I have posted! I have a lot to catch up on and first is Lake Powell! I absolutely love this place. It is relaxing, beautiful, and so much fun to hang out with family there! We left on Sunday night and slept in the slip on the houseboat waiting for more family to arrive. The next morning we took out the mastercraft and decided to go look for a spot to dock the houseboat at. We found the most beautiful beach (I wish I had taken a picture) and we waited there for awhile. Unfortunately the air conditioner went out in the houseboat a few weeks earlier and someone called to tell us they had the parts and could install it on Tuesday.... We weren't really excited about leaving our awesome beach, but we asked the neighbors to try and save our spot and... it worked! Thanks to that awesome family that drove off tons of crazy houseboaters :) It was after all the fourth of July weekend! The week was wonderful filled with lots of fun friends, family, and great memories. I love lake powell! Thanks to Oma who lets us come every year on the fourth to have a great time!
Andy wakeboarding! He is actually pretty awesome, its too bad my camera is a little shaky and temperamental :) I was going to put a picture of me doing a backflip but I didn't want to make anyone feel inadequate..... haha
My handsome hubby driving the Mastercraft!
Me and Stephanie's cute girls Aubrey and Emily. Stephanie is dating Andy's uncle Stu. These girls were so much fun and so dang cute! It was so much fun to have you girls

Ryan, Adam, Bennett, Tanner, Bryan, Emily, Annie, and Andy cliff jumping!

No comments: