Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Andy!

Andy's birthday was yesterday and he turned 24! Although his birthday was on Friday the 13th he had a great birthday and it was really fun! We woke up early to open his presents because he couldn't wait, and I didn't want to wait either :)

We both had to work, but I surprised Andy with Cafe Rio for lunch and after work we met up with my sister Jayni and her kids Elly and Toby, and Andy's parents Scott and Tina, and his brother Ryan at Red Lobster to eat dinner. It was so yummy! Then we came back to our house and had a few friends over for Baskin Robbins ice cream cake! It was delicious! Then we went to the movie "What happens in Vegas" with our friends Justin and Jo and the movie was amazing. It is definitely one we will add to our collection! It was a wonderful day!

I just want to take a second to say how great my husband is. He cleaned the house yesterday for the party and it was his birthday! Then this morning he woke up early and made me breakfast! He is such a sweetheart and I love him so much. Happy birthday Andy! I love you!

1 comment:

Momdi8 said...

Annie, I was looking at Seri's blog and found yours, I want you to know that I love you, you guys look so happy! Tell Andy Happy Birthday from Aunt Deanne! Love ya